Join us Sept 5th as MDG Forum (https://www.mdgboston.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1135047&utm_source=Sept+5%2C+2018+Forum+-2&utm_campaign=June+4+2018+MDG+Forum&utm_medium=email) presents: Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare: How AI Applications Will Affect Your Life Personally & Professionally
Use of Artificial Intelligence in medical technology is just beginning to impact our industry. In the late 1990's, the internet began to change how we live our lives and, now, Artificial Intelligence is ready to do the same.
Who Should Attend:
- Tech/AI technology Investors looking for great returns on capital in an emerging market
- Clinicians who provide patient diagnosis and treatment
- Product developers who will incorporate current and future AI technology in new medical devices
- Senior management who want to keep their next product line on the leading edge of Med
To REGISTER and Buy Tickets: https://www.mdgboston.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1135047
We will present the impact of Artificial Intelligence in medical technology from four perspectives:
1. Overall industry benefits driven by the need for outcome prediction
2. Technological impacts from a broad range of applications and devices
3. Patient care and outcome prediction from patient records
4. Real-time risk analysis during laparoscopic surgery
Imagine while a surgeon is performing laparoscopic surgery, the images from the laparoscope are analyzed in real-time and can alert the surgeon to the level of risk of particular movements. This capability can improve outcomes globally since training can vary significantly.
Imagine having a heart attack that leaves you in a coma. Should the healthcare team continue to engage in life support or not? How can the team predict revival from the coma within ethical boundaries?
Imagine enabling access to electronic health records to predict the effects of life style diseases on a population and individual basis.
Dr. Daniel Hashimoto, Surgical AI & Innovation Fellow Massachusetts General Hospital
Chris Poulin, Research Scientist and Partner Patterns and Predictions
Les Servi, PhD Group Leader MITRE Corporation
Mohammad Ghassemi, Founder and President Ghamut Corporation
( MDG Boston Earlybird Forum Fees: Member - $30, Non-member - $45, Student (member) - $10, Student (non-member) - $15 )