"Eurofins TestAmerica is offering this 4 Part Webinar Series to review the basic tenants for a project team to interface and communicate with an environmental testing laboratory to execute a successful sampling project. These webinars are offered as an additional tool to support individuals who may be starting their career in the environmental field and will be interfacing with an environmental testing laboratory. These webinars are also appropriate for the seasoned professional who may be looking for a refresher in this area. This 4 Part Webinar Series can be viewed individually or as a series."
"What You Will Learn:
* Who writes and published analytical methods and where can I find them?
* What items should be considered during the method selection process?
* When and what should I communicate to the lab?
* What methods are available and what are the differences?
* What information is documented in the case narrative?
* What is the final deliverable?"