“Eurofins TestAmerica is offering this 4 Part Webinar Series to review the basic tenants for a project team to interface and communicate with an environmental testing laboratory to execute a successful sampling project. These webinars are offered as an additional tool to support individuals who may be starting their career in the environmental field and will be interfacing with an environmental testing laboratory. These webinars are also appropriate for the seasoned professional who may be looking for a refresher in this area. This 4 Part Webinar Series can be viewed individually or as a series.”
Part 1: What you will learn:
* What is a laboratory quality system and its purpose?
* What are the typical QA/QC performed and their purpose?
* What is data integrity?
* What are unethical laboratory practices, what are the causes and how can they be prevented?
* What does laboratory certification mean?
* What are your risks in selecting a laboratory?