Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
Electron phenomenological spectroscopy (EPS) is based on the correlations between integral optical characteristics and properties of substance as a single whole quantum continuum: spectrum-properties and color-properties. According to these laws the physicochemical properties of substance solutions in ultraviolet (UV), visible light and near infrared (IR) regions of the electromagnetic spectrum are in proportion to the quantity of radiation absorbed. Such aspects of electron spectroscopy have been shown in the works of Mikhail Yu Dolomatov and has been named electron phenomenological spectroscopy because the integral characteristics of the system are studied. Qualitatively, new laws appear on the integral level.
Unlike conventional spectroscopic methods, the EPS studies substances as a comprehensive without separating the spectrum of the substance into characteristic spectral bands on certain frequencies or wavelengths of individual functional groups or components.
New physical phenomena appear in consideration of the integral systems which absorb radiation. For example, EPS is based on the regularities of the correlation of physico-chemical properties and integral spectral characteristics for UV or (and) visible regions of the electromagnetic spectrum (so-called law spectrum-properties). Color is also an integral characteristic of a visible spectrum. Therefore, the consequence of this is so-called law color-properties. All this allow the use of EPS methods for studying individual and complex multicomponent substances.
The EPS methods belong to number of new effective techniques of monitoring and control and can be used in petroleum and petrochemical industries, environmental monitoring, electronics, biophysics, medicine, criminalistics, space exploration and other fields.
- Dolomatov, M. Yu; Yarmukhametova, G. U. (May 2008). "Correlation of color characteristics with Conradson carbon residue and molecular weight of complex hydrocarbon media". Journal of Applied Spectroscopy. 75 (3): 433–438. Bibcode:2008JApSp..75..433D. doi:10.1007/s10812-008-9064-z. S2CID 97292617.
- Dolomatov, M. Yu.; Yarmukhametova, G. U. (July 2009). "Determining the mean molecular mass for crude oil and oil residues from color characteristics". Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. 45 (4): 288–293. doi:10.1007/s10553-009-0139-1. S2CID 95399426.
- Kalashchenko, N. V. (March 2006). "Normal and pathological color characteristics of human blood components". Journal of Applied Spectroscopy. 73 (2): 245–250. Bibcode:2006JApSp..73..245K. doi:10.1007/s10812-006-0065-5. S2CID 95426229.
- "Fenomen of paramagnetic shift of color characteristics in multicomponent hydrocarbon systems". International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Physics. June 2013.
- Dolomatov, M. Yu.; Domatov, L. V. (April 1988). "Rapid determination of carbon residue of heavy products from thermal breakdown". Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. 24 (4): 180–181. doi:10.1007/BF00725196. S2CID 93408560.
- Dolomatov, M. Yu.; Khashper, L. M.; Kuz'Mina, Z. F. (July 1991). "Spectroscopic method for determination of the average molecular weight". Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. 27 (7): 401–403. doi:10.1007/BF00725388. S2CID 97765609.
- Dolomatov, M. Yu.; Kuz'Mina, Z. F.; Lomakin, S. P.; Khashper, L. M. (September 1991). "Rapid determination of relative density of petroleum fractions". Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. 27 (9): 518–519. doi:10.1007/BF00718802. S2CID 95456324..
- Dolomatov, M. Yu.; Amirova, S. I.; Kuz'Mina, Z. F.; Lomakin, S. P. (October 1991). "Determination of the coking capacity of mixtures of high-molecular-weight organic compounds". Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. 27 (10): 580–582. doi:10.1007/BF00724546. S2CID 98008885.
- Dolomatov, M. Yu. (January 1995). "Application of electronic phenomenological spectroscopy in the identification and investigation of complex organic systems". Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. 31: 42–47. doi:10.1007/BF00727664. S2CID 98275956.
- Mukaeva, G. R. (May–June 1998). "Spectroscopic control of the properties of organic substances and materials by the property-absorption coefficient correlations". Journal of Applied Spectroscopy. 65 (3): 456–458. Bibcode:1998JApSp..65..456M. doi:10.1007/BF02675469. S2CID 95612479.
- Dolomatov, M. Yu.; Shulyakovskaya, D. O. (April 2013). "Determination of Physicochemical Properties of Multicomponent Hydrocarbon Systems Based on Integral Characteristics of Electronic Absorption Spectra". Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. 49 (2): 175–179. doi:10.1007/s10553-013-0428-6. S2CID 96717169.
- Dolomatov, M. Yu.; Shulyakovskaya, D. O.; Yarmukhametova, G. U.; Mukaeva, G. R. (June 2013). "Evaluation of physico-chemical properties of hydrocarbon systems based on spectrum-property and color-property correlations". Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. 49 (3): 273–280. doi:10.1007/s10553-013-0441-9. S2CID 94826739.
- Dolomatov, Mikhail Yurievich; Shulyakovskaya, Darya Olegovna; Mukaeva, Guzel Ragipovna; Paymurzina, Natalya Khalitovna (August 2012). "Testing amorphous, multi-component, organic dielectrics according to their electronic spectrums and color characteristics". Applied Physics Research. 4 (3). doi:10.5539/apr.v4n3p83.
- "Simple definition methods of electron structures of materials and molecules for nanoelectronics". Nanotech Europe 2009. September 2009.