Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|Type||Limited liability company|
|Headquarters||2101 West Clinton Ave., Suite 102, Huntsville, Alabama, United States|
|Number of locations||3|
|Key people||Rob Lurie, President|
Asterian, LLC develops and distributes laboratory informatics software. The company also provides consulting and marketing services to other labs.
The company was founded in March 2019 by several former employees of eLab Solutions Corporation. That same month, Asterian acquired QuikLIMS from eLab. Asterian seems to have since integrated QuikLIMS as a toxicology module in its ArgoLIMS solution.
Technology and products
ArgoLIMS is a cloud-based laboratory information management system (LIMS) "for clinical and forensic laboratories" that "provides a comprehensive suite of applications for the management of data across the full lifecycle of laboratory testing." The company indicates that it incorporates QuikLIMS as a toxicology module in its ArgoLIMS software.
Demonstration videos and other media
- "Asterian, LLC". Business Entity Records. Alabama Secretary of State. http://arc-sos.state.al.us/cgi/corpdetail.mbr/detail?corp=574080. Retrieved 24 June 2019.
- "QuikLIMS-eLab Solutions". eLab Solutions Corporation. Archived from the original on 24 June 2019. https://web.archive.org/web/20190624172341/http://www.elabsolutions.com/. Retrieved 24 June 2019.
- Asterian, LLC (May 2019). "We have lift off!". LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6529131237603360768/. Retrieved 24 June 2019.
- "Who Is Asterian?". Asterian, LLC. https://www.asterian.com/who-is-asterian/. Retrieved 24 June 2019.
- "ArgoLIMS". Asterian, LLC. https://www.asterian.com/argolims/. Retrieved 24 June 2019.