Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|Type||Société par actions simplifiée|
|Headquarters||4 Avenue Doyen Louis Weil, 38000 Grenoble, France|
|Number of locations||9|
Bassetti France SAS develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions, including the TEEXMA LIMS.
According to the company, it was founded in Grenoble, France on March 1, 1992 and first developed material management software. This software evolved over the years, becoming TEEXMA (TEchnical EXpertise MAnagement) in 2008, with the creation of additional applications out of the suite to handle scientific data management, customer feedback, quality management, and maintenance.
Technology and products
Bassetti offers a variety of products under the TEEXMA name, including materials management, environmental management, product life management, maintenance, quality control, and manufacturing solutions. Of interest to laboratories is the TEEXMA LIMS.
Demonstration videos and other media
The company has the following demonstration videos for TEEXMA:
- "Historical". Bassetti Group. https://www.bassetti-group.com/en/about-bassetti/group/history. Retrieved 23 August 2017.
- "Product Line". Bassetti Group. https://www.bassetti-group.com/solutions-teexma/?lang=en. Retrieved 11 May 2020.
- "TEEXMA LIMS". Bassetti Group. https://www.bassetti-group.com/lims-software/?lang=en. Retrieved 23 October 2020.
- "Aeronautics and Space". Bassetti Group. https://www.bassetti-group.com/aeronautique-et-spatial/?lang=en. Retrieved 11 October 2019.
- "How can TEEXMA’s powerful search tools enhance your technical knowledge?". Bassetti Group. https://www.bassetti-group.com/how-can-teexmas-powerful-search-tools-enhance-your-technical-knowledge/?lang=en. Retrieved 11 May 2020.
- "The interfacing of TEEXMA". Bassetti Group. https://www.bassetti-group.com/the-interfacing-of-teexma/?lang=en. Retrieved 11 May 2020.
- "Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals". Bassetti Group. https://www.bassetti-group.com/chimie-pharmacie/?lang=en. Retrieved 11 October 2019.