Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|Headquarters||230 Marion Ave., Linden, New Jersey, U.S.|
Camin Cargo Control, Inc. develops and distributes laboratory informatics and compliance software, specializing in the petrochemical industry.
Sometime in 2014, Camin Cargo Control began demoing behind the scenes its RackSpace-hosted NetSynergy product, described as a "full-featured, web-based laboratory information management system (LIMS), developed exclusively for petroleum laboratories, refineries and terminals." In early 2016, Camin debuted its SaaS-based NetSynergy at the Pittcon laboratory informatics conference, and it went live later that summer.
Technology and products
NetSynergy and POLARIS
POLARIS is a software platform that "fully automates the entire company’s inspection, analytical, and administrative data management processes" and is designed for petroleum and international trade industries.
- "NetSynergy Information System Overview". Camin Cargo Control, Inc. 2014. http://126.96.36.199/LabDataCenterSales/InformationSystemOverview.aspx. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- "NetSynergy: Innovative Engineering Powered by Excellence" (PDF). Camin Cargo Control, Inc. 2016. http://pittcon.org/2016/exhibitor/pr/Camin-Cargo-press-release-abstract.pdf. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- "NetSynergy Lab Data Center Hosting". Camin Cargo Control, Inc. 2015. http://188.8.131.52/LabDataCenterSales/. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- "NetSynergy". Camin Cargo Control, Inc. https://www.camincargo.com/datamanagement.aspx. Retrieved 06 January 2019.
- "Polaris". Camin Cargo Control, Inc. https://www.camincargo.com/Polaris.aspx. Retrieved 06 January 2019.