Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
Claremont Graduate University
| unknown = | preview = Page using Template:Infobox university with unknown parameter "_VALUE_"|ignoreblank=y | academic_affiliation| academic_affiliations| academic_staff| address| administrative_staff| affiliation| affiliations| athletics| athletics_nickname| athletics_nicknames| budget| campus| caption| chairman| chairperson| chancellor| city| closed| colors| colours| coordinates| coor| country| dean| director| doctoral| embedded| endowment| enrollment| established| faculty| footnotes| former_name| former_names| founder| founders| free| free_label| head| head_label| image| image_alt| image_name| image_size| language| latd| latin_name| latitude| latm| latNS| lats| linkedin| location| logo| logo_alt| logo_size| longd| longEW| longitude| longm| longs| map_size| mascot| mascots| module| motto| motto_lang| mottoeng| name| native_name| native_name_lang| nickname| nrhp| officer_in_charge| other| other_name| other_names| other_students| parent| postalcode| postcode| postgrad| president| principal| province| provost| pushpin_label_position| pushpin_map| pushpin_map_caption| rector| religious_affiliation| sporting_affiliations| sports| sports_nickname| sports_nicknames| staff| state| students| superintendent| type| undergrad| vice_chancellor| vice-president| website| zipcode| }} Claremont Graduate University (CGU) is a private, all-graduate research university located in Claremont, California. Founded in 1925, CGU is a member of the Claremont Colleges consortium. The university claims to be "the oldest graduate-only university in the United States." In 2016, U.S. News and World Report ranked the school 132nd overall and rated it's biological sciences program 82nd.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- M.S. in Information Systems and Technology, Health Informatics Concentration
- 36 credit hours, completed in 18 to 24 months
- Available online? No
- Program URL: http://www.cgu.edu/pages/6650.asp
- Ph.D. in Information Systems and Technology, Health Informatics Specialization
- 76 credit hours, "students must maintain at least a 3.5 GPA to remain in good standing in the program"
- Available online? No
- Program URL: http://www.cgu.edu/pages/8780.asp
- "Claremont Graduate University announces Robert Schult as interim president". Claremont Graduate University. 09 March 2015. http://www.cgu.edu/pages/4546.asp?item=8376. Retrieved 29 September 2016.
- "Claremont Graduate University". U.S. News and World Report. http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-education-schools/claremont-graduate-university-06010. Retrieved 29 September 2016.