Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
Community College of Baltimore County
| unknown = | preview = Page using Template:Infobox university with unknown parameter "_VALUE_"|ignoreblank=y | academic_affiliation| academic_affiliations| academic_staff| address| administrative_staff| affiliation| affiliations| athletics| athletics_nickname| athletics_nicknames| budget| campus| caption| chairman| chairperson| chancellor| city| closed| colors| colours| coordinates| coor| country| dean| director| doctoral| embedded| endowment| enrollment| established| faculty| footnotes| former_name| former_names| founder| founders| free| free_label| head| head_label| image| image_alt| image_name| image_size| language| latd| latin_name| latitude| latm| latNS| lats| linkedin| location| logo| logo_alt| logo_size| longd| longEW| longitude| longm| longs| map_size| mascot| mascots| module| motto| motto_lang| mottoeng| name| native_name| native_name_lang| nickname| nrhp| officer_in_charge| other| other_name| other_names| other_students| parent| postalcode| postcode| postgrad| president| principal| province| provost| pushpin_label_position| pushpin_map| pushpin_map_caption| rector| religious_affiliation| sporting_affiliations| sports| sports_nickname| sports_nicknames| staff| state| students| superintendent| type| undergrad| vice_chancellor| vice-president| website| zipcode| }} The Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC) is an accredited community college located in Baltimore County, Maryland in the United States, with three main campuses and three extension centers. CCBC offers more than 100 associate degree and certificate programs in a wide range of fields.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- A.A.S. in Health Informatics and Information Technology
- 62 credit hours, "Graduates are eligible to apply for the national certification examination to become a Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT)."
- Available online? No
- Program URL: http://www.ccbcmd.edu/Programs-and-Courses-Finder/program/health-informatics-and-information-technology
- Continuing Education Certificate - Health Information Technology
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) Specialist
- 10 months of courses; degree or certification in the healthcare field or five years related work experience required for application
- Available online? Both online and on-campus
- Program URL: http://www.ccbcmd.edu/Programs-and-Courses-Finder/ConED-Program/health-information-technology-electronic-health-records-ehr-specialist