Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|Type||Limited Liability Company|
|Headquarters||1775 Tysons Blvd., Ninth Floor, Tysons Corner, Virginia, U.S.|
|Number of locations||Multiple|
DXC Technology Services, LLC—doing business as DXC Technology Company—is a multinational IT services company that also develops and distributes the pathology-specific laboratory information management system (LIMS) software DXC LIMS.
DXC Technology Services, LLC was founded as a foreign LLC in the U.S. state of Virginia in August 2017. However, the company origins date back to 1959 and the creation of CSC, which inevitably merged with HPE Enterprise Services to form DXC Technology in early 2017.
Technology and products
DXC LIMS is a laboratory information management system "that helps pathology laboratories meet the evolving demands of the modern pathology service." The system includes a dedicated mortuary management module and business intelligence tools.
Demonstration videos and other media
The company has a YouTube channel but no demo videos for its LIMS.
- "DXC Technology Services, LLC". Business Entity Search. Virginia State Corporation Commission. https://sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Business/T071181. Retrieved 16 September 2019.
- Barbaschow, A. (15 February 2017). "DXC Technology to emerge from CSC and HPE Enterprise Services merger". ZDNet. https://www.zdnet.com/article/dxc-technology-to-emerge-from-csc-and-hpe-enterprise-services-merger/. Retrieved 16 September 2019.
- "Our History". DXC Technology Services, LLC. https://www.dxc.technology/about_us/ds/140019-our_history. Retrieved 16 September 2019.
- "Laboratory Information Management (LIMS)". DXC Technology Services, LLC. https://www.dxc.technology/healthcare/offerings/139499/139776-laboratory_information_management_lims. Retrieved 16 September 2019.
- "Laboratory Information Management System: Enabling effective and efficient pathology services" (PDF). DXC Technology Services, LLC. April 2017. https://assets1.dxc.technology/healthcare/downloads/DXC_Laboratory_Information_Management_LIMS_SolutionSheet.pdf. Retrieved 16 September 2019.