Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|Affiliation||United Church of Christ|
|Location||Elmhurst, Illinois, United States|
|Colors||Blue and white|
Elmhurst College is a comprehensive four-year private liberal arts college in Elmhurst, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago, with a tradition of service-oriented learning. Elmhurst is affiliated with the United Church of Christ.
Elmhurst College offers bachelor's degrees and master's degrees. "The College offers more than 60 majors, a range of degree completion majors for adults, 15 preprofessional programs and 15 graduate programs." The college ranked tenth among Midwest regional universities in U.S. News & World Reports 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- M.S. in Health Informatics
- 10 courses, completed in a little over two years
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: http://www.elmhurst.edu/admission/graduate/master_in_health_informatics
- "College and Universities". United Church of Christ. http://www.ucc.org/higher-education_college-and-universities. Retrieved 03 November 2016.
- "Fast Facts". Elmhurst College. http://www.elmhurst.edu/about/101310474.html. Retrieved 03 November 2016.
- "Elmhurst College". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/elmhurst-college-1676. Retrieved 03 November 2016.