Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
| unknown = | preview = Page using Template:Infobox university with unknown parameter "_VALUE_"|ignoreblank=y | academic_affiliation| academic_affiliations| academic_staff| address| administrative_staff| affiliation| affiliations| athletics| athletics_nickname| athletics_nicknames| budget| campus| caption| chairman| chairperson| chancellor| city| closed| colors| colours| coordinates| coor| country| dean| director| doctoral| embedded| endowment| enrollment| established| faculty| footnotes| former_name| former_names| founder| founders| free| free_label| head| head_label| image| image_alt| image_name| image_size| language| latd| latin_name| latitude| latm| latNS| lats| linkedin| location| logo| logo_alt| logo_size| longd| longEW| longitude| longm| longs| map_size| mascot| mascots| module| motto| motto_lang| mottoeng| name| native_name| native_name_lang| nickname| nrhp| officer_in_charge| other| other_name| other_names| other_students| parent| postalcode| postcode| postgrad| president| principal| province| provost| pushpin_label_position| pushpin_map| pushpin_map_caption| rector| religious_affiliation| sporting_affiliations| sports| sports_nickname| sports_nicknames| staff| state| students| superintendent| type| undergrad| vice_chancellor| vice-president| website| zipcode| }} Elmhurst College is a comprehensive four-year private liberal arts college in Elmhurst, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago, with a tradition of service-oriented learning. Elmhurst is affiliated with the United Church of Christ.
Elmhurst College offers bachelor's degrees and master's degrees. "The College offers more than 60 majors, a range of degree completion majors for adults, 15 preprofessional programs and 15 graduate programs." The college ranked tenth among Midwest regional universities in U.S. News & World Reports 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- M.S. in Health Informatics
- 10 courses, completed in a little over two years
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: http://www.elmhurst.edu/admission/graduate/master_in_health_informatics
- "College and Universities". United Church of Christ. http://www.ucc.org/higher-education_college-and-universities. Retrieved 03 November 2016.
- "Fast Facts". Elmhurst College. http://www.elmhurst.edu/about/101310474.html. Retrieved 03 November 2016.
- "Elmhurst College". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/elmhurst-college-1676. Retrieved 03 November 2016.