Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|Affiliation||United Methodist Church|
|President||Claire E. Sterk|
|Location||Druid Hills, Georgia, United States|
Emory University is a private research university in metropolitan Atlanta, located in the Druid Hills section of DeKalb County, Georgia, United States. The university is the second-oldest private institution of higher education in Georgia and among the fifty oldest private universities in the United States. The university offers 11 different undergraduate and graduate schools and colleges, which in Fall 2015 hosted more than 14,700 students. The university ranked 20 among national universities in U.S. News & World Reports 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- M.S. in Public Health Informatics
- "48 credit hours, successful completion of a practicum and capstone and a B- GPA or higher"
- Available online? No
- Program URL: https://sph.emory.edu/departments/bios/degree-programs/msph-phi/index.html
- "Facts and Figures". Emory University. http://www.emory.edu/home/about/factsfigures/. Retrieved 03 November 2016.
- "Emory University". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/emory-university-1564. Retrieved 03 November 2016.