Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|President||William D. Underwood|
|Location||Macon, Georgia, United States|
|Colors||Black and orange|
Mercer University is a private university, with its main campus in Macon, Georgia, United States. The university also has a graduate and professional education campus in Atlanta, and a four-year campus of the School of Medicine in Savannah. Mercer offers programs in 12 colleges and schools: liberal arts, business, engineering, education, music, continuing and professional studies, law, theology, medicine, pharmacy, nursing, and health professions. The university enrolled 8,600 students, and it ranked 135 among national universities and 24 in "Best Value Schools" in U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- B.S. in Health Information Technology
- 120 credit hours; "The program format is primarily face-to-face with approximately 40 percent of the core and track courses available online or through a hybrid format."
- Available online? Partially
- Program URL: https://penfield.mercer.edu/programs/undergraduate/informatics/
- M.S. in Health Informatics
- 30 credit hours, completed in roughly two years
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: https://penfield.mercer.edu/programs/graduate-professional/health-informatics/
- "Mercer University". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/mercer-university-1580. Retrieved 12 November 2016.