Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
Milwaukee School of Engineering
|Location||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States|
|Colors||Red and white|
The Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) is a private university located in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The curricula at MSOE are centered on engineering, business, mathematics and nursing. MSOE's primary focus is on undergraduate education, however, it does offer post-graduate master's programs. The university enrolled 2,939 students, and it ranked 11 among Midwest regional universities and eighth in "Best Value Schools" in U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- M.S.N. in Health Care Systems Management
- ~30 credit hours over 14 classes, completed in roughly two years
- Available online? Partially
- Program URL: http://www.msoe.edu/academics/nursing-graduate-programs/ms-in-nursing-healthcare-systems-management/
- "Milwaukee School of Engineering". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/msoe-3868/overall-rankings. Retrieved 16 November 2016.