Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|Type||Private Limited Company|
|Headquarters||2-7-9, Shin-Yokohama, Kouhoku-ku, Yokohama, Japan|
|Number of locations||4|
|Key people||Nobuyasu Horiuchi|
Nippon Control System Corporation computer control and data management software solutions.
In June 2018 the website for the SimpLabo laboratory information management system (LIMS) went dark. Per the company, the LIMS is no longer being developed.
SimpLabo was a web-based LIMS "that comprehensively supports tasks in inspection facilities, such as making quotes for inspection requests, request acceptance, recording and sharing of inspection results, creating inspection reports, statistical processing, creating various documents, etc." The software was offered under the SaaS model.
Technology and products
SimpDoc is a LIMS-like solution for inspection and research laboratories.
- SimpDoc brochure (Japanese)
- "About NCS - Corporate Profile". Nippon Control System Corporation. April 2015. https://www.nippon-control-system.co.jp/en/company/gaiyo.html. Retrieved 28 October 2020.
- "About NCS - History". Nippon Control System Corporation. May 2014. https://www.nippon-control-system.co.jp/en/company/enkaku.html. Retrieved 28 October 2020.
- "SimpLabo - Laboratory Information Management System". Nippon Control System Corporation. https://simplabo.jp/en/. Retrieved 23 October 2015.
- "SimpDoc". Nippon Control System Corporation. https://www.nippon-control-system.co.jp/products/simpdoc/index.html. Retrieved 28 October 2020.