Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
North Carolina State University
| unknown = | preview = Page using Template:Infobox university with unknown parameter "_VALUE_"|ignoreblank=y | academic_affiliation| academic_affiliations| academic_staff| address| administrative_staff| affiliation| affiliations| athletics| athletics_nickname| athletics_nicknames| budget| campus| caption| chairman| chairperson| chancellor| city| closed| colors| colours| coordinates| coor| country| dean| director| doctoral| embedded| endowment| enrollment| established| faculty| footnotes| former_name| former_names| founder| founders| free| free_label| head| head_label| image| image_alt| image_name| image_size| language| latd| latin_name| latitude| latm| latNS| lats| linkedin| location| logo| logo_alt| logo_size| longd| longEW| longitude| longm| longs| map_size| mascot| mascots| module| motto| motto_lang| mottoeng| name| native_name| native_name_lang| nickname| nrhp| officer_in_charge| other| other_name| other_names| other_students| parent| postalcode| postcode| postgrad| president| principal| province| provost| pushpin_label_position| pushpin_map| pushpin_map_caption| rector| religious_affiliation| sporting_affiliations| sports| sports_nickname| sports_nicknames| staff| state| students| superintendent| type| undergrad| vice_chancellor| vice-president| website| zipcode| }} North Carolina State University (NCSU) is a public research university located in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States and is part of the University of North Carolina system. The university forms one of the corners of the Research Triangle, together with Duke University in Durham and University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill. The school offers more than 300 undergraduate and graduate certificate, degree, and professional programs across 65 departments. The university enrolled more than 34,000 students, and it ranked 92 among national universities and 32 for "Best Undergraduate Engineering Programs" according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
The following bioinformatics-related options exist for potential students:
- M.S. in Bioinformatics
- 32 credit hours, non-thesis
- Available online? No
- Program URL: https://brc.ncsu.edu/genomics/bioinformatics/masters-program
- Ph.D. in Bioinformatics
- 72 credit hours
- Available online? No
- Program URL: https://brc.ncsu.edu/genomics/bioinformatics/phd-program
- "Colleges and Academic Departments". North Carolina State University. https://www.ncsu.edu/academics/departments-a-z/. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "North Carolina State University--Raleigh". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/north-carolina-state-raleigh-2972. Retrieved 17 November 2016.