Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|President||V. Burns Hargis|
|Location||Stillwater, Oklahoma, United States|
|Colors||Orange, silver, and black|
Oklahoma State University (also referred to informally as Oklahoma State, OKState, O-State, and OSU), is a land-grant, sun-grant, coeducational public research university located in Stillwater, Oklahoma, United States. Oklahoma State University–Stillwater offers nearly 200 undergraduate degree majors through six colleges. OSU is classified as a research university with high research activity by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. The university enrolled more than 25,800 students, and it ranked 152 among national universities and 78 in "Top Public Schools" according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
The following bioinformatics-related options exist for potential students:
- Graduate Certificate in Bioinformatics
- 16 credit hours; one class is online
- Available online? Partially
- Program URL: http://bioinformatics.okstate.edu/
- "Standard Listings". Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. Indiana University. http://carnegieclassifications.iu.edu/lookup/standard.php. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "Oklahoma State University". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/oklahoma-state-3170. Retrieved 17 November 2016.