Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|President||Therese A. Scanlan|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
Resurrection University (ResU) is a private, two-year healthcare-focused university located at Presence Saint Elizabeth Hospital in the heart of Chicago, Illinois, United States. The university is set up across two colleges: the College of Nursing and the College of Allied Health. These colleges offer undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs in nursing, health informatics, and imaging. The university enrolled 508 students as of Spring 2015.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- B.S. in Health Informatics & Information Management
- ~120 credit hours; "As an upper-division transfer school, potential HIIM students will need to transfer in about 60 semester credits in General Education and Support courses."
- Available online? No
- Program URL: http://www.resu.edu/admissions/undergraduate-admissions/hiim/
- Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics & Information Management
- 34 credit hours over 10 classes
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: http://www.resu.edu/admissions/hiim-certificate/
- "2014-2015 Academic Year Fact Sheet" (PDF). Resurrection University. http://resu-cdn.s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/resu-assets/pdf/Fast%20Facts%20-%202014-2015.pdf. Retrieved 18 November 2016.