Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|Chancellor||J. Keith Motley|
|Location||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Colors||Boston blue and white|
University of Massachusetts Boston, also known as UMass Boston, is an urban public research university located in Boston, Massachusetts, United States and a member of the five-campus University of Massachusetts system. Its 11 schools and colleges confer bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees while also offering certificate programs and corporate, continuing, and distance learning programs. UMass Boston is classified as a research university with high research activity by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. The university enrolled more than 17,000 students, and its graduate nursing programs ranked 52 and 58 according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- Master's in Information Technology, with a career path in Heath Care IT
- 30 credit hours over 10 classes
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: https://business.umb.edu/masters-programs/msit
- "Standard Listings". Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. Indiana University. http://carnegieclassifications.iu.edu/lookup/standard.php. Retrieved 01 December 2016.
- "University of Massachusetts--Boston". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/umass-boston-2222. Retrieved 01 December 2016.