Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
9-32, Nakacho 2-chome, Musashino-shi|
Yokogawa Electric Corporation is a developer and distributor of measurement and control equipment as well as information management software.
Yokogawa Electric Corporation was founded in 1915 as an electric meter research institute. The company later expanded its operations to industrial instruments and automation systems.
A July 2020 report from ARC Advisory Group suggested that its Lab-Aid LIMS was renamed to OpreX LIMS; however, as of October 2020, the website has not been updated to reflect such a name change.
Technology and products
Lab-Aid and CIMVisionLIMS
Lab-Aid is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) that "standardizes quality management operations to reduce costs and improve the service level." The LIMS is marketed towards "quality management and testing departments of manufacturers and analysis service providers."
CIMVisionLIMS is a LIMS / quality management solution for the pharmaceutical industry. The software may not be available outside of Japan, however.
- "Corporate History". Yokogawa Electric Corporation. https://www.yokogawa.com/pr/corporate/pr-corp-history-en.htm. Retrieved 10 April 2015.
- Gill, B. (03 July 2020). "Yokogawa Eyes Global Industrial Opportunities with OpreX LIMS V5 Laboratory Information Management System". ARC Advisory Group. https://www.arcweb.com/blog/yokogawa-eyes-global-industrial-opportunities-oprex-lims-v5-laboratory-information-management. Retrieved 20 October 2020.
- "Lab-Aid". Yokogawa Electric Corporation. https://www.yokogawa.com/solutions/products-platforms/information-solutions/laboratory-information-management-system/lab-aid/. Retrieved 30 October 2020.
- "CIMVisionLIMS". Yokogawa Electric Corporation. https://www.yokogawa.co.jp/solutions/products-platforms/isol/lims/cimvisionlims/. Retrieved 30 October 2020.
- "Lab-Aid Laboratory Information Management System" (PDF). Yokogawa Electric Corporation. 2011. http://www.yokogawa.com/isol/lims/lab-aid/pdf/catalog-en.pdf. Retrieved 10 April 2015.