What Should Be Integrated with a LIMS?
|Type||Limited liability company|
|Headquarters||750 Prides Crossing, Suite 305, Newark, Delaware, United States, U.S.|
|Number of locations||1|
|Area served||North America|
In February 2020, CSols, Inc. spun off its subsidiary, LIMS Wizards, LLC, a business dedicated to developing and distributing software for laboratories and their laboratory informatics solutions.
Technology and products
SampleVision is cloud-based sample management software that "reduces headaches at both ends of the sample testing process by automating sample requests and results retrieval through a mobile-friendly, cloud-based portal that can be accessed anywhere, anytime, on any device."
The company states that the software has the following functionality:
- sample login and results view
- interfaces with major LIMS solutions like SampleManager, LabWare, and LabVantage
- usable on desktop and mobile devices
- dashboards with data visualization tools like pie graphs and stacked bar graphs
- customer portal to view results
- configurable results reports export to PDF
Public pricing information isn't available.
Demonstration videos and other media
- "General Information Name Search". Division of Corporation, State of Delaware. https://icis.corp.delaware.gov/ecorp/entitysearch/NameSearch.aspx. Retrieved 26 May 2021. "Search for LIMS Wizards or File Number 7846166"
- "About Us". LIMS Wizards, LLC. https://limswizards.com/about-us/. Retrieved 26 May 2021.
- "SampleVision: Providing a simple and fast way to request analyses and view results". LIMS Wizards, LLC. https://limswizards.com/samplevision/. Retrieved 26 May 2021.
- "Frequently Asked Questions". LIMS Wizards, LLC. https://limswizards.com/support/frequently-asked-questions/. Retrieved 26 May 2021.