Avoiding Bottlenecks When Validating Your Laboratory Instrument and Information Systems
Avoiding Bottlenecks When Validating
Your Laboratory Instrument and Information Systems
Join us Wednesday, August 20th at 2:00pm EDT
There is much more to validating your laboratory instrument and information systems than just running the vendor supplied Installation/Configuration Testing (IQ) and Functional Testing (OQ) packages. In order to avoid costly bottlenecks in your validation project it is critical that you perform an informed risk based assessment, undertake adequate validation planning, develop your deliverables (URS, FRS, Config Spec), and establish your validation process methodology. Your bottlenecks can easily become more constrained if you are unable to secure the right resources to perform them and the associated testing activities.
In one hour, we will explore the most common sources of bottlenecks in validating your laboratory instrument and information systems, including strategies on how to ease or completely avoid them. Characteristics and skill sets of validation team members including Validation Instrument and Information Systems Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) will be discussed and the value and benefit of utilizing specialists and experts will be demonstrated. Join us as we take you through how to Avoid Bottlenecks when Validating Your Laboratory Instrument and Information Systems.
Register Here: CSols Webinar
- Discover industry best practices for the streamlining of your laboratory systems validation projects.
- Learn the most common sources of bottlenecks in laboratory instrument and information systems validation projects and how to reduce or avoid them completely.
- Find out how an informed risk based validation approach can help improve the quality of your validation effort while reducing your validation project timeline and costs.
- Explore how the use of experts, particularly Validation Instrument and Information Systems Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), will remove bottlenecks and speed up your validation project
Who Should Attend:
- Laboratory Directors, Managers, and Scientists
- IT Managers, Directors, and Systems Analysts
- Lab Instrument and Information Systems Owners
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance Professionals
- Validation Project Managers and Engineers
Register Here: CSols Webinar
You will have the opportunity to speak directly with John Zenk, Service Manager, and receive insight and real-time answers to avoiding bottlenecks during your laboratory instrument and information system validation project.
This is a complimentary hour long presentation including a Q & A section.
This is the next installment in our ongoing series of complimentary webinars focused on issues of interest to the informatics community. To view past webinars or see future topics or want to sign up to receive webinar news visit our website at the address below:
131 Continental Drive, Suite 303
Newark, DE 19713
302-731-5290 | www.csolsinc.com