750 Prides Crossing, Suite 305, Newark, Delaware, United States|
CSols, Inc. provides vendor-neutral consulting services for the laboratory informatics industry, including assistance with automation, data integration, and system integration.
CSols first began running in 2001 as a business that developed and distributed an instrument integration solution called Links for LIMS. By June 2004, the business changed paths and began focusing more on the service side of the laboratory informatics industry.
Technology and services
CSols utilizes its Professional Services Division "comprised of chemists, information technologists and regulatory specialists" to provide consulting services to a wide variety of clients in the laboratory industry. Services include:
- Strategic: informatics planning, informatics system selection, data management strategies, program planning and management, and regulatory and validation planning
- Implementation: system implementation, project management, configuration and customization, systems integration, instrument integration, data migration, system enhancements, and training and support
- Validation: planning, lifecycle services, and testing and verification services
CSols also offers system-specific knowledge for a wide variety of systems.
Public pricing of services is unavailable.
Demonstration videos and other media
CSols offers a series of free webinars on topics concerning the laboratory informatics industry. The can be found here.
- ↑ "About Us". CSols, Inc. http://www.csolsinc.com/about-us/. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- ↑ "History". CSols, Inc. http://www.csolsinc.com/about-us/history/. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- ↑ "Services". CSols, Inc. http://www.csolsinc.com/services/. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- ↑ "Technologies". CSols, Inc. http://www.csolsinc.com/services/technologies/. Retrieved 28 October 2014.