In one hour, find out how to validate the connections to your LIMS with confidence. Join us Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 2:00pm EST for a FREE Live Webcast:
Register Here –> CSols Webinar
· Importance of the ‘Type of Connection’ when deciding the overall validation effort
· Understanding how the data type impacts validation
· System and Functional level considerations
· Evaluating vendor standard interfaces and documentation to reduce cost of validation
Who Should Attend:
· Laboratory Directors, Managers and Analysts
· Quality Control and Quality Assurance
· IT and Validation LIMS Project Team Members
“How do I validate integrated systems with my LIMS,” is a common question we hear a lot. This can be a complicated
process with many challenges that often extend project timelines and cause budget over-runs.
Knowing what steps to take and what to look for will save you time and energy. In this webinar, we will discuss concepts
to help you avoid the pitfalls commonly associated with validation projects of this nature. In addition, you can take advantage
of the opportunity to speak directly with a validation consultant and receive real-time answers.
This is a FREE hour long presentation including a question and answer section.
Register Here CSols Webinar to reserve your spot.
302-731-5290 | www.csolsinc.com