Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|President||Gwendolyn E. Boyd|
|Provost||Leon C. Wilson|
|Location||Montgomery, Alabama, United States|
|Colors||Black and old gold|
Alabama State University, founded 1867, is a historically black university located in Montgomery, Alabama. ASU is a member-school of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund. The university has eight degree-granting colleges, schools, or divisions. More than 50 student organizations are chartered at Alabama State, including nine Greek-letter organizations, a full range of men’s and women’s intramural and intercollegiate sports, and numerous honors organizations.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- B.S. in Health Information Management
- 128 credit hours; eight three-credit courses are required support courses for the degree
- Available online? No
- Program URL: https://www.alasu.edu/chs/health-information-management/health-information-management
- [hhttps://www.alasu.edu/chs/college-health-sciences College of Health Sciences]
- "Student Organizations". Alabama State University. http://www.alasu.edu/student-life/activities/student-organizations/index.aspx. Retrieved 26 September 2016.