Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|Type||Undergraduate and post-graduate training institute|
|Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
The Bioinformatics Institute of India (BII) is a training institute located in northern India. Its facilities include a library, lecture halls, classrooms, and computer labs. The institute focuses primarily on bioinformatics education.
The institute appears to have phased out its university programs starting in roughly 2017. However, certificate programs appear to still exist.
The following bioinformatics-related options exist for potential students:
- Certificate program in Bioinformatics
- "Qualifying Exam Certificate & Mark sheet" required for admission.
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: http://bii.in/Training-program
- "Profile". Bioinformatics Institute of India. http://bii.in/aboutUs/profile_mission_goals.html. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "Department of Bioinformatics". Bioinformatics Institute of India. Archived on 25 December 2016. Error: If you specify
|archivedate=, you must also specify
|archiveurl=. https://web.archive.org/web/20161225042850/http://bii.in/programs/regularPrograms/ptu-bioinformatics.html#. Retrieved 20 June 2021.