Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|Location||Prague, Czech Republic|
Charles University, known also as Charles University in Prague (Czech: Univerzita Karlova), is the oldest and largest university in the Czech Republic. Founded in 1348, it was the first university in Central Europe. It is one of the oldest universities in Europe in continuous operation and ranks in the upper 1.5 percent of the world’s best universities.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- Ph.D. in Biomedical Informatics
- According to the school's document Study Programmes in Foreign Languages 2016/2017, the First and Second Faculty of Medicine offer a doctoral program in biomedical informatics. However, a program-specific page cannot be found.
- Available online? No
- Program URL: http://www.lf1.cuni.cz/en/doctoral-study-programmes-in-biomedicine1?f=phd
- Seeley, L. (1914). History of Education (3rd revised ed.). American Book Company. p. 145. https://books.google.com/books?id=BLFJAAAAIAAJ&pg=PA145. Retrieved 29 September 2016.
- Mkv, Kil (16 August 2011). "Shanghai Ranking: Charles University among 1.5 percent of world’s best universities". iForum. http://iforum.cuni.cz/IFORUM-11321.html. Retrieved 29 September 2016.