Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|Location||Worcester, Massachusetts, United States|
|Colors||Scarlet and white|
Clark University is an American private research university located in Worcester, Massachusetts, the second largest city in New England. It is adjacent to University Park and is an hour west of Boston. The university offers 46 majors, minors, and concentrations in the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and engineering and allows students to design specialized majors and engage in pre-professional programs. As a liberal arts-based research university, Clark makes substantial research opportunities available to its students, notably at the undergraduate level through LEEP project funding, yet is also respected for its intimate environment as the second smallest university counted among the top 75 national universities by U.S. News & World Report and as one of 40 Colleges That Change Lives.
The following bioinformatics-related options exist for potential students:
- B.S. in Mathematical Biology and Bioinformatics
- 120 credit hours
- Available online? No
- Program URL: https://www.clarku.edu/academics/undergraduate/programs/concentration/mathematical-biology-and-bioinformatics/
- "Majors, Minors and Accelerated Degrees". Clark University. http://www.clarku.edu/academics/undergraduate/majors-minors-and-accelerated-degrees. Retrieved 29 September 2016.
- Gearon, Christopher J. (24 September 2015). "Central Massachusetts College Road Trip: Clark University". U.S. News & World Report. U.S. News & World Report LP. http://www.usnews.com/education/best-colleges/articles/2015/09/24/central-massachusetts-college-road-trip-clark-university. Retrieved 29 September 2016.
- "Clark University". U.S. News & World Report. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/clark-university-massachusetts-2139. Retrieved 29 September 2016.