Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|President||Colette McCarrick Geary|
|Location||Duluth, Minnesota, United States|
|Colors||Royal blue and gold|
The College of Saint Scholastica is a private college with its main campus in Duluth, Minnesota, United States. In addition to the main campus in Duluth, St. Scholastica has sites in Brainerd, St. Cloud, Rochester, and St. Paul as well as in Phoenix, Arizona, and a virtual campus. U.S. News & World Report ranked College of St. Scholastica at #35 of regional universities in the Midwest for 2017.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- B.S. in Health Informatics and Information Management
- 128 credit hours, "[a]dmission to the program is based on a cumulative GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale, grade of C (2.0) in all courses required by the major"
- Available online? On-campus and online
- Program URL: http://www.css.edu/academics/school-of-health-sciences/undergraduate-areas-of-study/health-informatics-and-information-management.html
- M.S. in Health Informatics and Information Management
- 40 credit hours, completed roughly in two years
- Available online? All but one session online
- Program URL: http://www.css.edu/academics/school-of-health-sciences/graduate-areas-of-study/graduate-health-informatics-and-information-management-.html
- Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics
- 18 credit hours over six courses
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: http://www.css.edu/graduate/masters-doctoral-and-professional-programs/areas-of-study/ms-health-informatics/health-informatics-certificate.html
- "College of St. Scholastica". U.S. News and World Report's Best Colleges Rankings. U.S. News & World Report L.P. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/st-scholastica-2343. Retrieved 21 October 2016.