Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
Colorado Technical University
| unknown = | preview = Page using Template:Infobox university with unknown parameter "_VALUE_"|ignoreblank=y | academic_affiliation| academic_affiliations| academic_staff| address| administrative_staff| affiliation| affiliations| athletics| athletics_nickname| athletics_nicknames| budget| campus| caption| chairman| chairperson| chancellor| city| closed| colors| colours| coordinates| coor| country| dean| director| doctoral| embedded| endowment| enrollment| established| faculty| footnotes| former_name| former_names| founder| founders| free| free_label| head| head_label| image| image_alt| image_name| image_size| language| latd| latin_name| latitude| latm| latNS| lats| linkedin| location| logo| logo_alt| logo_size| longd| longEW| longitude| longm| longs| map_size| mascot| mascots| module| motto| motto_lang| mottoeng| name| native_name| native_name_lang| nickname| nrhp| officer_in_charge| other| other_name| other_names| other_students| parent| postalcode| postcode| postgrad| president| principal| province| provost| pushpin_label_position| pushpin_map| pushpin_map_caption| rector| religious_affiliation| sporting_affiliations| sports| sports_nickname| sports_nicknames| staff| state| students| superintendent| type| undergrad| vice_chancellor| vice-president| website| zipcode| }} Colorado Technical University (CTU) is a for-profit university in the United States. Founded in 1965, CTU offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees, primarily in business, management, and technology. About 92 percent of Colorado Tech's students are fully online. The university is a subsidiary of[Career Education Corporation. In 2016, the school reported enrollment of 21,200 students.
Colorado Tech has no affiliation with the State of Colorado.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- B.S. in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- 120 credit hours
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: http://www.coloradotech.edu/degrees/bachelors/healthcare-management/informatics
- M.S. in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- 32 credit hours
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: http://www.coloradotech.edu/degrees/masters/healthcare-management/informatics
- "CECO-10Q-20160630 - Career Education Corporation". United States Securities and Exchange Commission. 29 July 2016. https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1046568/000156459016022343/ceco-10q_20160630.htm. Retrieved 21 October 2016.