Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
| unknown = | preview = Page using Template:Infobox university with unknown parameter "_VALUE_"|ignoreblank=y | academic_affiliation| academic_affiliations| academic_staff| address| administrative_staff| affiliation| affiliations| athletics| athletics_nickname| athletics_nicknames| budget| campus| caption| chairman| chairperson| chancellor| city| closed| colors| colours| coordinates| coor| country| dean| director| doctoral| embedded| endowment| enrollment| established| faculty| footnotes| former_name| former_names| founder| founders| free| free_label| head| head_label| image| image_alt| image_name| image_size| language| latd| latin_name| latitude| latm| latNS| lats| linkedin| location| logo| logo_alt| logo_size| longd| longEW| longitude| longm| longs| map_size| mascot| mascots| module| motto| motto_lang| mottoeng| name| native_name| native_name_lang| nickname| nrhp| officer_in_charge| other| other_name| other_names| other_students| parent| postalcode| postcode| postgrad| president| principal| province| provost| pushpin_label_position| pushpin_map| pushpin_map_caption| rector| religious_affiliation| sporting_affiliations| sports| sports_nickname| sports_nicknames| staff| state| students| superintendent| type| undergrad| vice_chancellor| vice-president| website| zipcode| }} Cornell University is an American private Ivy League and public federal land-grant doctoral university located in Ithaca, New York. Founded in 1865 by Ezra Cornell and Andrew Dickson White, the university was intended to teach and make contributions in all fields of knowledge—from the classics to the sciences, and from the theoretical to the applied. These ideals, unconventional for the time, are captured in Cornell's motto, a popular 1865 Ezra Cornell quotation: "I would found an institution where any person can find instruction in any study."
The university is broadly organized into seven undergraduate colleges and seven graduate divisions at its main Ithaca campus, with each college and division defining its own admission standards and academic programs in near autonomy. The university ranked 15th in the 2016 U.S. News & World Report National Universities rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- M.S. in Health Informatics
- 37 credit hours, completed in one to two years
- Available online? No
- Program URL: http://hpr.weill.cornell.edu/education/programs/health-informatics/
- Certificate in Health Analytics
- 14 credit hours; "should have a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a competitive GPA and strong quantitative skills"
- Available online? No
- Program URL: http://hpr.weill.cornell.edu/education/programs/health-analytics/
- "Cornell University". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/cornell-university-2711. Retrieved 28 October 2016.