Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
East Carolina University
|Location||Greenville, North Carolina, United States|
|Colors||Purple and gold|
East Carolina University is a public, doctoral/research university in Greenville, North Carolina, United States. Named East Carolina University by statute and commonly known as ECU or East Carolina, the university is the third-largest in North Carolina. The university's academic facilities are located on five properties. All of the non-health sciences majors are located on the main campus, while the College of Nursing, College of Allied Health Sciences, The Brody School of Medicine, and School of Dental Medicine are located on the health science campus. The university ranked 210 among national universities in U.S. News & World Reports 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- M.S. in Health Informatics and Information Management
- 39 credit hours, with two tracks: HI (with internship) or Thesis (for those working towards a doctorate)
- Available online? No
- Program URL: http://www.ecu.edu/cs-dhs/hsim/hiim.cfm
- Graduate Certificate in Health Information Management
- 15 credit hours
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: http://www.ecu.edu/cs-dhs/hsim/informatics.cfm
- "East Carolina University". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/east-carolina-university-2923. Retrieved 03 November 2016.