Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
Eastern Washington University
|Provost||Scott A. Gordon|
|Location||Cheney, Washington, United States|
|Colors||Red and white|
Eastern Washington University (EWU) is a regional, comprehensive public university located in Cheney, Washington, with programs offered at campuses in Cheney, EWU Spokane at the Riverpoint Campus, and at multiple campus locations throughout the state. "EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate." The university ranked 61 among Western regional universities in U.S. News & World Reports 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- B.S. in Health Informatics Technology and Management
- 120 credit hours, 97 of which are HI-related; "No more than two courses in HSAD, CSCD and MISC classes may be below a 3.0."
- Available online? No
- Program URL: https://www.ewu.edu/cbpa/programs/health-informatics-technology
- "Facts at a Glance". Eastern Washington University. https://www.ewu.edu/undergrad/discover/at-a-glance. Retrieved 03 November 2016.
- "Eastern Washington University". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/eastern-washington-3775. Retrieved 03 November 2016.