Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|Affiliation||Roman Catholic (Jesuit)|
|President||John J. DeGioia|
|Location||Washington, D.C., United States|
|Colors||Union Blue and Confederate Gray|
Georgetown University is a private research university in Washington, D.C. Comprising nine undergraduate and graduate schools, the university enrolls approximately 7,500 undergraduate and 11,000 post-graduate students from a wide variety of religious, ethnic, and geographic backgrounds. The university ranked twentieth among national universities in U.S. News & World Reports 2016 rankings.
The following bioinformatics-related options exist for potential students:
- M.S. in Bioinformatics and Molecular Biochemistry - Bioinformatics Track
- 21 required credit hours + ?? elective credit hours, plus 16-week internship
- Available online? No
- Program URL: http://bioinformatics.georgetown.edu/
- "Georgetown Key Facts". Georgetown University. https://www.georgetown.edu/about/key-facts. Retrieved 04 November 2016.
- "Georgetown University". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/georgetown-university-1445. Retrieved 04 November 2016.