Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
Georgia State University
| unknown = | preview = Page using Template:Infobox university with unknown parameter "_VALUE_"|ignoreblank=y | academic_affiliation| academic_affiliations| academic_staff| address| administrative_staff| affiliation| affiliations| athletics| athletics_nickname| athletics_nicknames| budget| campus| caption| chairman| chairperson| chancellor| city| closed| colors| colours| coordinates| coor| country| dean| director| doctoral| embedded| endowment| enrollment| established| faculty| footnotes| former_name| former_names| founder| founders| free| free_label| head| head_label| image| image_alt| image_name| image_size| language| latd| latin_name| latitude| latm| latNS| lats| linkedin| location| logo| logo_alt| logo_size| longd| longEW| longitude| longm| longs| map_size| mascot| mascots| module| motto| motto_lang| mottoeng| name| native_name| native_name_lang| nickname| nrhp| officer_in_charge| other| other_name| other_names| other_students| parent| postalcode| postcode| postgrad| president| principal| province| provost| pushpin_label_position| pushpin_map| pushpin_map_caption| rector| religious_affiliation| sporting_affiliations| sports| sports_nickname| sports_nicknames| staff| state| students| superintendent| type| undergrad| vice_chancellor| vice-president| website| zipcode| }} Georgia State University (commonly referred to as Georgia State, State, or GSU) is a public research university in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Founded in 1913, it is one of the University System of Georgia's four research universities. Georgia State University offers more than 250 undergraduate and graduate degree programs spread across eight academic colleges. The university enrolled more than 32,000 students and ranked fourth among "Most Innovative Schools" in U.S. News & World Reports 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- B.I.S. in Health Informatics, Concentration in Clinical Informatics
- 120 credit hours; "because of its professional nature, students must apply for and be formally admitted to the program."
- Available online? No
- Program URL: http://healthinformatics.gsu.edu/academics/#undergraduate
- Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics
- 18–21 credit hours
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: http://healthinformatics.gsu.edu/academics/#graduate
- "Quick Facts". Georgia State University. http://www.gsu.edu/about/quick-facts/. Retrieved 04 November 2016.
- "Georgia State University". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/georgia-state-1574. Retrieved 04 November 2016.