Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|Rector||Anne De Paepe|
Ghent University (Dutch: Universiteit Gent, abbreviated as UGent) is a public research university located in Ghent, Belgium, composed of 11 faculties and 117 faculty departments. The university enrolled more than 35,000 students and ranked 98 globally among the best universities in U.S. News & World Reports 2016 rankings.
The following bioinformatics-related options exist for potential students:
- M.S. in Bioinformatics (with three different tracks)
- 72 credit hours, of which 18 are linked to a master's thesis
- Available online? No
- Program URL: https://studiekiezer.ugent.be/master-of-science-in-bioinformatics-systems-biology-en
- "Facts and Figures". Ghent University. http://www.ugent.be/en/ghentuniv/presentation. Retrieved 04 November 2016.
- "Ghent University". U.S. News & World Report - Best Global Universities. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://www.usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/ghent-university-506883. Retrieved 04 November 2016.