Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
Michigan Technological University
| unknown = | preview = Page using Template:Infobox university with unknown parameter "_VALUE_"|ignoreblank=y | academic_affiliation| academic_affiliations| academic_staff| address| administrative_staff| affiliation| affiliations| athletics| athletics_nickname| athletics_nicknames| budget| campus| caption| chairman| chairperson| chancellor| city| closed| colors| colours| coordinates| coor| country| dean| director| doctoral| embedded| endowment| enrollment| established| faculty| footnotes| former_name| former_names| founder| founders| free| free_label| head| head_label| image| image_alt| image_name| image_size| language| latd| latin_name| latitude| latm| latNS| lats| linkedin| location| logo| logo_alt| logo_size| longd| longEW| longitude| longm| longs| map_size| mascot| mascots| module| motto| motto_lang| mottoeng| name| native_name| native_name_lang| nickname| nrhp| officer_in_charge| other| other_name| other_names| other_students| parent| postalcode| postcode| postgrad| president| principal| province| provost| pushpin_label_position| pushpin_map| pushpin_map_caption| rector| religious_affiliation| sporting_affiliations| sports| sports_nickname| sports_nicknames| staff| state| students| superintendent| type| undergrad| vice_chancellor| vice-president| website| zipcode| }} Michigan Technological University (commonly referred to as Michigan Tech, MTU, or simply Tech) is a public research university located in Houghton, Michigan, United States. Science, technology, forestry and business have been added to the numerous engineering disciplines, and Michigan Tech now offers more than 130 degree programs through its five colleges and schools. The university enrolled 7,242 students, and it ranked 118 among national universities and 63 in "Best Undergraduate Engineering Programs" in U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
The following chemical informatics-related options exist for potential students:
- B.S. in Cheminformatics
- 120 credit hours; "You can also earn a master’s in one additional year through the Accelerated Master’s program."
- Available online? No
- Program URL: http://www.mtu.edu/admissions/programs/majors/cheminformatics/
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- M.S. in Medical Informatics
- 30 credit hours; Choose from thesis, report, or course work option
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: http://www.mtu.edu/gradschool/programs/degrees/medical-informatics/
- Graduate Certificate in Medical Informatics
- 12 credit hours
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: http://www.mtu.edu/medical-informatics/about/degrees/certificates/
- "Michigan Technological University". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/michigan-tech-2292. Retrieved 12 November 2016.