Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
New Jersey Institute of Technology
|Location||Newark, New Jersey, United States|
|Colors||Red, white, and blue|
The New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) is a public research university in the University Heights neighborhood of Newark, New Jersey. The university is home to five colleges and one school offering 50 bachelor's, 59 master's, and 19 doctoral degree programs. The university enrolled more than 11,000 students, and it ranked 135 among national universities and 64 in "Top Public Schools" according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
The following bioinformatics-related options exist for potential students:
- B.S. in Bioinformatics
- 129 credit hours
- Available online? No
- Program URL: http://cs.njit.edu/academics/undergraduate/bsbnfo.php
- M.S. in Bioinformatics
- 30 credit hours
- Available online? Partially
- Program URL: http://cs.njit.edu/academics/graduate/ms-bioinf/
- "Degree Programs". New Jersey Institute of Technology. http://www5.njit.edu/academics/degreeprograms/. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "New Jersey Institute of Technology". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/njit-2621. Retrieved 17 November 2016.