Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
Northern Kentucky University
|President||Geoffrey S. Mearns|
|Provost||Sue Ott Rowlands|
|Location||Highland Heights, Kentucky, United States|
|Colors||Black and gold|
Northern Kentucky University is a public, co-educational university in northern Kentucky located in Highland Heights, seven miles southeast of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. The university is primarily an undergraduate, liberal arts institution, but it also features a variety of graduate programs. Notable among the university's institutions are the Salmon P. Chase College of Law and the College of Informatics, founded in 2006. The university enrolled almost 14,700 students, and it ranked 82 among Southern regional universities and 31 in "Top Public Schools" according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- M.S. in Health Informatics
- 33 credit hours, completed in roughly two years; includes a capstone project
- Available online? On-campus and online
- Program URL: http://informatics.nku.edu/departments/business-informatics/health-informatics-master-program.html
- "Northern Kentucky University". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/northern-kentucky-university-9275. Retrieved 17 November 2016.