Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|President||Jay Kenton (Interim)|
|Location||Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States|
|Colors||Wilsonville blue and gold|
Oregon Institute of Technology (or Oregon Tech) is the only public polytechnic college established in the Northwestern United States. Oregon Tech has a residential campus in Klamath Falls, Oregon and an urban campus in Wilsonville, Oregon, with sites in Salem, La Grande, and Seattle, as well as online degree offerings. Oregon Tech provides a total of 40 degree programs in engineering, health technologies, management, communications, psychology and applied sciences across two colleges, as well as seven pre-professional programs. The university enrolled 4,786 students, and it ranked third among Western region colleges and first in "Top Public Schools" according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- B.S. in Health Informatics
- ??? credit hours
- Available online? On-campus and online
- Program URL: http://www.oit.edu/academics/degrees/health-informatics and http://www.oit.edu/online/degrees/health-informatics
- "All Academic Degrees". Oregon Institute of Technology. http://www.oit.edu/academics/all. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "Oregon Institute of Technology". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/oit-3211. Retrieved 17 November 2016.