Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|President||John J. Petillo|
|Location||Fairfield, Connecticut, United States|
|Colors||Red and white|
Sacred Heart University (SHU) is a Roman Catholic university located in suburban Fairfield, Connecticut, United States. Additional campuses can be found in Trumbull, Stamford, and Griswold as well as several location in Europe. The university boasts 70 undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, and certificate programs offered on-campus and online, spanning its five colleges and two schools. The university enrolled 8,235 students, and it ranked 44 among Northern regional universities and 120 in "Best Online Bachelor's Programs" according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- M.S. in Healthcare Informatics
- 36 credit hours, completed in roughly two years
- Available online? On-campus and online
- Program URL: https://www.sacredheart.edu/majors--programs/healthcare-informatics---ms/
- Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Informatics
- 12 credit hours over four courses
- Available online? Unknown
- Program URL: https://www.sacredheart.edu/majors--programs/healthcare-informatics---graduate-certificate/
- "SHU Facts". Sacred Heart University. http://www.sacredheart.edu/aboutshu/shufacts/. Retrieved 19 November 2016.
- "Sacred Heart University". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/sacred-heart-university-1403. Retrieved 19 November 2016.