Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Colors||Maroon and gray|
Texas Southern University (shortened to Texas Southern or simply TSU) is a public, historically black university (HBCU) located in Houston, Texas, United States. Texas Southern University is one of the largest and most comprehensive HBCUs in the nation. TSU is classified as a research university with moderate research activity by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. The university enrolled 8,965 students, and it ranked 44 among Historically Black Colleges and Universities according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- B.S. in Health Information Management
- 136 credit hours over four to six years
- Available online? No
- Program URL: http://www.tsu.edu/academics/colleges-and-schools/college-of-pharmacy-and-health-sciences/departments-and-programs/health-information-management.html
- "Standard Listings". Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. Indiana University. http://carnegieclassifications.iu.edu/lookup/standard.php. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- "Texas Southern University". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/texas-southern-university-3642. Retrieved 22 November 2016.