Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
|Chancellor||Robert L. Duncan|
|President||Tedd L. Mitchell|
|Location||Lubbock, Texas, United States|
The Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC) offers programs in health professions, biomedical sciences, medicine, nursing, and pharmacy. TTUHSC is a multi-campus institution based in Lubbock, with additional campuses located in Abilene, Amarillo, Dallas, El Paso, and the Permian Basin. TTUHSC serves more than 100 counties in the western portion of Texas. The university is a separate institution from Texas Tech University, and both universities are part of the Texas Tech University System. The university's nursing and medical programs ranked 75 and 84 respectively among graduate schools according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
The following nursing informatics options exist for potential students:
- M.S.N. in Nursing Informatics
- 39 credit hours
- Available online? "The MSN NI degree is an online track that requires occasional travel to the Lubbock campus for field experience or immersion work on technical and analytic competencies."
- Program URL: https://www.ttuhsc.edu/son/msn/informatics/
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing Informatics
- 21 credit hours
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: https://www.ttuhsc.edu/son/postmasters/informatics/
- "Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center". U.S. News & World Report - Graduate Schools. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-graduate-schools/texas-tech-university-health-sciences-center-229337. Retrieved 22 November 2016.