Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
|President||Stephen K. Klasko|
|Location||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
Thomas Jefferson University (also Jefferson) is a private health sciences university in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. The university consists of six constituent colleges and schools offering undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral programs. The university enrolled 3,503 students, and its medical school's primary care program ranked 54 among graduate schools according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
The following nursing informatics options exist for potential students:
- M.S.N. in Nursing Informatics
- 36 credit hours in as little as 15 months
- Available online? Online or on-campus
- Program URL: https://www.jefferson.edu/university/nursing/degrees-programs/master-science-nursing/nursing-informatics/overview.html
- "Thomas Jefferson University". U.S. News & World Report - Grad Schools. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-graduate-schools/thomas-jefferson-university-216366. Retrieved 22 November 2016.