Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
University of California - San Francisco
|Location||San Francisco, California, United States|
University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) is a graduate university dedicated to health sciences research, patient care, and education located in San Francisco, California, United States. The UCSF School of Medicine, affiliated with UCSF Medical Center, is one of the most selective medical schools in the United States based on average MCAT score, GPA, and acceptance rate. The university enrolled 4,847 students (in degree programs), and it ranked 16 among global universities, with many of its medical programs ranking top five globally according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
- Ph.D. in Biological and Medical Informatics
- ?? credit hours; Two pathways: bioinformatics or clinical and translation informatics
- Available online? No
- Program URL: http://bmi.ucsf.edu/
- "About UCSF" (PDF). University of California, San Francisco. 25 May 2016. https://www.ucsf.edu/sites/default/files/052516_About_UCSF.pdf. Retrieved 29 November 2016.
- "University of California--San Francisco". U.S. News & World Report - Best Global Universities. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://www.usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/university-of-california-san-francisco-110699. Retrieved 29 November 2016.