Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
University of Lübeck
| unknown = | preview = Page using Template:Infobox university with unknown parameter "_VALUE_"|ignoreblank=y | academic_affiliation| academic_affiliations| academic_staff| address| administrative_staff| affiliation| affiliations| athletics| athletics_nickname| athletics_nicknames| budget| campus| caption| chairman| chairperson| chancellor| city| closed| colors| colours| coordinates| coor| country| dean| director| doctoral| embedded| endowment| enrollment| established| faculty| footnotes| former_name| former_names| founder| founders| free| free_label| head| head_label| image| image_alt| image_name| image_size| language| latd| latin_name| latitude| latm| latNS| lats| linkedin| location| logo| logo_alt| logo_size| longd| longEW| longitude| longm| longs| map_size| mascot| mascots| module| motto| motto_lang| mottoeng| name| native_name| native_name_lang| nickname| nrhp| officer_in_charge| other| other_name| other_names| other_students| parent| postalcode| postcode| postgrad| president| principal| province| provost| pushpin_label_position| pushpin_map| pushpin_map_caption| rector| religious_affiliation| sporting_affiliations| sports| sports_nickname| sports_nicknames| staff| state| students| superintendent| type| undergrad| vice_chancellor| vice-president| website| zipcode| }} University of Lübeck (German: Universität zu Lübeck) is a public research university which focuses almost entirely on medicine and sciences with applications in medicine. The university is locate in Northern Germany in the city of Lübeck. The university is organized into three departments: Medicine, Informatics / Engineering, and Natural Sciences. The majority of its degree programs are taught in German, though its Biomedical Engineering and Infectious Biology programs are taught in English. The university enrolls more than 3,700 students (Winter 2014).
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- B.S. in Medical Informatics
- ~120 credit hours; "The courses of both the bachelor and the master degree programmes are generally taught in German."
- Available online? No
- Program URL: https://www.uni-luebeck.de/en/studies/degree-programmes/medical-informatics.html and https://www.uni-luebeck.de/studium/studiengaenge/medizinische-informatik/bachelor/profil.html
- M.S. in Medical Informatics
- ~30 credit hours; "The courses of both the bachelor and the master degree programmes are generally taught in German."
- Available online? No
- Program URL: https://www.uni-luebeck.de/en/studies/degree-programmes/medical-informatics.html and https://www.uni-luebeck.de/studium/studiengaenge/medizinische-informatik/master/profil.html
- "Universität Lübeck begrüßt 730 neue Studentinnen und Studenten". University of Lübeck. 09 October 2014. https://www.uni-luebeck.de/en/aktuelles/press-release/artikel/universitaet-luebeck-begruesst-730-neue-studentinnen-und-studenten.html. Retrieved 30 November 2016.