Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
University of Louisiana - Lafayette
|President||E. Joseph Savoie|
|Location||Lafayette, Louisiana, United States|
|Colors||Vermilion and Evangeline white|
University of Louisiana at Lafayette (UL Lafayette, ULL, or UL) is a public research university located in Lafayette, Louisiana, United States. The university has achieved several milestones in computer science, engineering, and architecture education through its 14 colleges and schools. ULL is classified as a research university with high research activity by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. The university enrolled more than 17,500 students according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- B.S. in Health Information Management
- 118 credit hours; "Students completing the HIM curriculum will have an automatic minor in Health Informatics."
- Available online? No
- Program URL: http://alliedhealth.louisiana.edu/academic-programs/health-information-management
- "Standard Listings". Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. Indiana University. http://carnegieclassifications.iu.edu/lookup/standard.php. Retrieved 30 November 2016.
- "University of Louisiana--Lafayette". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/louisiana-lafayette-2031. Retrieved 30 November 2016.