Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
University of Mary
| unknown = | preview = Page using Template:Infobox university with unknown parameter "_VALUE_"|ignoreblank=y | academic_affiliation| academic_affiliations| academic_staff| address| administrative_staff| affiliation| affiliations| athletics| athletics_nickname| athletics_nicknames| budget| campus| caption| chairman| chairperson| chancellor| city| closed| colors| colours| coordinates| coor| country| dean| director| doctoral| embedded| endowment| enrollment| established| faculty| footnotes| former_name| former_names| founder| founders| free| free_label| head| head_label| image| image_alt| image_name| image_size| language| latd| latin_name| latitude| latm| latNS| lats| linkedin| location| logo| logo_alt| logo_size| longd| longEW| longitude| longm| longs| map_size| mascot| mascots| module| motto| motto_lang| mottoeng| name| native_name| native_name_lang| nickname| nrhp| officer_in_charge| other| other_name| other_names| other_students| parent| postalcode| postcode| postgrad| president| principal| province| provost| pushpin_label_position| pushpin_map| pushpin_map_caption| rector| religious_affiliation| sporting_affiliations| sports| sports_nickname| sports_nicknames| staff| state| students| superintendent| type| undergrad| vice_chancellor| vice-president| website| zipcode| }} University of Mary (abbreviated U-Mary or simply Mary) is a four-year Catholic university in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States. It has campuses in Rome and Peru and also operates academic programs at satellite locations in North Dakota (Fargo and downtown Bismarck), Minnesota, Montana, Wyoming, Kansas, Missouri, and Arizona. The university offers 54 undergraduate, 14 master's degrees, and three doctoral programs across four schools. The university enrolled 2,872 students, and it ranked 94 among Midwest regional universities according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- Concentration in Healthcare Informatics
- ?? credit hours; "This four-course concentration can be added to customize your MBA, MS in Business, MPM or MPA degree program to position you for a successful career in healthcare informatics."
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: http://www.umary.edu/academics/programs/concentration-healthcare-informatics.php
The following nursing informatics options exist for potential students:
- M.S.N. in Nursing Informatics
- ?? credit hours; "Students will complete 360 clinical hours as a part of their graduate coursework assignments."
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: http://www.umary.edu/academics/programs/msn-nursing-informatics.php
- "About the University of Mary". University of Mary. http://www.umary.edu/about/. Retrieved 30 November 2016.
- "University of Mary". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/university-of-mary-2992. Retrieved 30 November 2016.