Informatics Educational Institutions & Programs
University of Poitiers
University of Poitiers (French: Université de Poitiers) is a public research university located in Poitiers, France. The university is organized into seven colleges, two schools, and five institutes which offer more than 120 different degree programs in areas such as physics, mathematics, biology, chemistry, technology, social sciences, and law. The university enrolled more than 26,000 students, and it ranked 345 among "Best Global Universities in Europe" according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
The following bioinformatics- related options exist for potential students:
- M.S. in Medical and Biotechnological Computing, Specialization Bioinformatics
- ?? credit hours, completed in roughly two years
- Available online? No
- Program URL: http://www.univ-poitiers.fr/formation/nos-formations/par-diplome/les-masters/mention-biologie-sante-sciences-du-medicament/master-professionnel-et-recherche-sciences-technologies-sante-mention-biologie-sante-sciences-du-medicament-specialite-genie-physiologique-biotechnologique-et-informatique-349091.kjsp
- "Key figures". University of Poitiers. http://www.univ-poitiers.fr/about-us/key-figures/. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "University of Poitiers". U.S. News & World Report - Best Global Universities. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://www.usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/university-of-poitiers-501414. Retrieved 11 January 2017.